Who we are
We are Shush Doors Limited registered at Unit 7, The Boxworks, Heysham Road, Liverpool, L30 6UR. Company registration no: 09810163.
– what personal information we collect;
– when do we collect your personal data;
– why we collect this information and how we use it;
– your rights in relation to the personal information that we hold (including your rights to change, delete and see your information).
What do we collect
1. When you register with us, we may ask you for a number of pieces of information including:
– your name
– your delivery / billing address
– your email address
– your telephone number
– a password
2. Like many websites, our server logs capture details including:
– your operating system,
– browser software,
– your IP (An IP address is a label which is used to identify one or more devices on a computer network, such as the internet. It is comparable to a postal address. An IP address is a long number written in binary).
– date and time of your visit
– duration of your visit, etc.
We use Google Analytics to evaluate use of our Website and the Services.
When do we collect your personal data
– When you purchase products and services from us online, in store or over the phone
– When you contact us online, in store or over the phone
– When you engage with us on social media
How do we use your personal information?
1. We require your personal information such as name, postal / billing address, email and telephone number to fulfill an order you placed with us.
2. We store some personal details in order to communicate with you relating to our business activities. This may be informing you of our current product range, deals, discounts and offers on our product range. We only do this when you have actively consented for us to add you to our database.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can remove your email address from our newsletter list at any time by pressing unsubscribe button on the bottom of the received email.
4. We use Google Analytics data to track our Website activity and improve our services.
– We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
– We do not store credit/payment card details. All payments are processed by PayPal.
– We DO NOT share customer details with any 3rd parties.
– Confirm what personal information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data;
– Correct any personal information that we hold if it is inaccurate;
– Request to remove your personal information from our files and databases.
– Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as our catalogue, marketing email, discounts or vouchers.
Should you wish to make a request, the best way to get in touch is in writing, to:
Shush Doors Ltd
Unit 7, The Boxworks, Heysham Road
Liverpool, L30 6UR
Should you wish to contact us by email, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us quickly to assist with your request.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies help to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.