Installation instructions for 2400mm high doors:
1. Measure your total height.
2. Take 30-35mm (1.20 inch) out your total height for the track and rail
3. If your remaining height is less than 2400mm (94.5 inch) you will be required to cut the panels and two side frames to adjust the door height. We recommend to cut top and bottom panels evenly to keep the door symmetrical.
1. Your total height from floor to the ceiling is 2300mm (230cm / 90.55 inch)
2. For the track and rail we will use 30-35mm, so remaining height would be: 2300 – 30 = 2270mm (227cm / 89.37 inch)
3. Difference between the height of the doors and our available height is: 2400 – 2270 = 130mm (13cm / 5.1 inch)
a.It means you require to shorten the door by 130mm. It’s recommended to cut 65mm of top and 65mm of bottom panels to keep the door symmetrical.
b. Side aluminium handles must be cut by 130mm using a hacksaw. Please keep cut end on the top, so it will not be visible.