It is very important to follow the installation instructions provided with each order. Installation guide will be attached in the envelope placed on one of the boxes.
Installation tools required – knife, screwdriver, tape measure, hacksaw and a power drill. Optional: needle file, silicone with gun.
Watch the demonstration video below or follow the simple step by step picture guide for easy installation.
In the following video we will show you how to…
- Measure and mark for your door installation.
- Choose the right door combination for you
- Build a support frame if your doors are shorter than the available space.
- Install the track and rail correctly.
- Cut the doors if they are bigger than the available space.
Track & rail installation
Our doors are 2000mm (Standard Range) and 2400mm (XXL Range) high. The total height however should be accordingly 2030-2035mm and 2430-2435mm to allow track & rail installation (extra 30-35mm).
Please line up track and rail from inside of your wardrobe for best result (red line).